Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shanghai Garden W.I.P.

Here is my pet project I have been working on in my spare time. It has taken me a while, but it has been a blast working on.



Here is a closeup of the door. Still some work to do here as well as some erosion.


Closeup of the dragon head. I still have to sculpt the hands which you can see the lowpoly mesh below.

Here is the beginning of my concept layout. This is just a concept. It might change. I am thinking the left side will be another rock garden coming out at the camera.


Here is my reference sheet. :) 


Hope you like it! It may take me forever to finish, but I think it's headed in a good direction! :) Comments and Crits welcome!




1 comment:

  1. Wow great work Mike ! gotta love those projects that you can work on here and there ... I do this here and there as well have one I am working on as well

    ReplyDelete